• To be a minimum of 18 years old.
• To be certified as a RAID Rebreather Divemaster or complete, to the satisfaction of the Instructor and for them to evaluate, the minimum in water skills of the RAID Rebreather Divemaster.
• To be a certified diver for at least 12 months and have a minimum of 100 logged underwater hours and/or 200 logged dives on a rebreather.
• To be a certified RAID Rebreather Specialty diver.
• Have RAID Nitrox and Deep certifications (of which at least 10 hours are between 20– 40m/66-130 feet) and/or equivalent from a recognised training agency.
• Have logged experience in Navigation and Night Diving
• Submit current Resuscitation, First Aid and Oxygen Provider certificates
– Approximately 4-5 Days
Instructors, Locations & Supported Units:
- PVT Global, VMS, AP, Poseidon