• Stage cylinder Open Circuit oxygen enriched gas (EANx / Nitrox) mixes from 21% to a maximum of 50% oxygen content.
• Diluent gas must not have an oxygen content below 18%
• Maximum set point 1.3
• A maximum of 27% Helium content
• To be a minimum of 18 years old.
• To be a certified diver for at least 3 months.
• Certified RAID Rebreather 40m Level 3 diver or equivalent
• At least 5 hours between 27- 40 m
• Specific Rebreather Speciality for the unit you are diving
• Submit a current Rescue Breathing/CPR Training and Oxygen Provider certificate (DAN/equivalent).
• 50 logged hours on the unit you are diving
– Approximately 4-5 Days
Instructors, Locations & Supported Units:
- PVT Global, VMS, AP, Poseidon, JJ